Sjá nánar í myndabandi:
– Rows of holes
– Drilling for fittings/hardware
– Ideal for carcass and staircase construction in the workshop and on site
– Compatible materials include solid wood and board materials
– All types of joints from 3 – 12 mm (1/8 in. – 1/2 in.)
– The rotary knob and scale allow the tilting fence to be accurately repositioned up to a height of 62 mm (2 7/16 in.) . Regularly occurring dimensions can be preset by way of the turret.
– Two spring-loaded pins in the baseplate enable the user to drill holes at a fixed distance of 15,5 mm (5/8 in.) from the edge of the work; repetitive drilling without any measuring or marking is simple.
– The ergonomic motor housing, with a molded grip at the front and a hump at the rear, gives the operator a perfect hold no matter what the job, while ensuring the ideal transmission of force to the machine.
– The tilting fence is located on two columns and fastened with a single adjusting screw. For miter joints, it tilts continuously from 0 through 90 degrees. Indexing stops are provided at 22.5°, 45° and 67.5°.